Oh beehive, beekeeper!
Beekeeper safety sign kit
Ouch! Bee stings can hurt, but they are even worse if you’re allergic. Give fair warning to people that you have these soldiers guarding your premises, or being shipped off on their next mission, with this handy beekeeper safety sign kit.
Interested in purchasing this product?
Easy to print and cut out
When you purchase this product, you will receive a set of PDF and Adobe Illustrator files with each design arranged on separate pages, to allow them to be easily printed and cut out.
- You can send the artwork to a professional printer, and have them transfer the artwork onto stickers or card that you can apply to your premises or vehicle. When printing stickers, ask your printer to use the dotted lines provided to create a dieline. This will allow you to peel them easily before applying them.
- You can print the stickers onto adhesive printer paper with your home colour printer, cut them out along the dotted lines, then peel them off the adhesive paper before applying.
- Print the signs out onto paper using your home colour printer. Cut them out along the dotted lines, and apply them to the surface of your choice. Tip: Spray adhesive to apply them to card, or have them laminated.
Oh beehive, honey label kit
Homemade honey tastes like the bees knees, now add a professionally designed label to make it look good with this honey label kit.
Recent blog post:
- The best WhatsApp sticker packs to combat cyber bulliesThese are 5 of the best WhatsApp sticker packs to prevent cyber harassment If you’ve had the unfortunate experience of coming face to pixel with a cyber bully, then these 5 best WhatsApp sticker packs are for you. What is a Shushmoji® you may ask? Good question. A Shushmoji® is a chat sticker that you …
- 5 Tips To Become More CreativeAre you suffering from creative block? Even seasoned creative professionals have moments when they get stuck. Here are 5 tips to become more creative.